Using targeted keywords in online content is crucial for improving your search engine ranking and driving traffic to your website. While some keywords result in only tens of searches a day, others generate hundreds and even thousands of searches. It is therefore imperative to put in significant time and effort into researching keywords. The good news is that several tools out there can help generate relevant and useful keyword suggestions.
Ubersuggest, a keyword suggestion tool that was recently acquired by online marketing guru Neil Patel, is one of the best options available. It comes with a straightforward and clutter-free interface that is easy to understand.
How it works
- Go to
- Type in your base keyword into the search box
- Click the drop-down menu and choose where you want to search from (Web, News, YouTube, Shopping, or Image)
- Select your preferred language
- Click the ‘Look Up’ button.
READ MORE ARTICLES :
- Reasons Why You Should Consolidate Your Debt
- MANUFACTURING INDUSTRIES: USING DIGITAL DOCUMENT CONTENT MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS TO IMPROVE WORKFLOW, PRODUCTION AND BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE
- Top 5 Reasons Why You Should Choose Carpet Cleaning Services
- WEBSITE DEVELOPMENT: WHY YOUR SITE NEEDS TO BE RESPONSIVE
- Grenfell Tower residents ‘predicted catastrophe.’
You will be presented with a wide range of related keywords along with data such as cost per click (CPC), average search volume, and AdWords competition.
Here are five reasons why you need to start using Ubersuggest today:
- Long-tail keywords – Long-tail keywords (four words or more) are not only less competitive but have also been proven to generate more traffic than short keywords. Ubersuggest generates more long-tail keywords than other keyword suggestion tools in the market. For example, the search term ‘social media tips’ generates keywords such as ‘advantages of social media marketing,’ ‘advice on using social media in business,’ ‘b2b social media marketing’, and ‘best way to advertise on social media.’
- Search volume – When carrying out keyword research, you would want to get as many ideas as possible to choose from. Ubersuggest provides an exhaustive list of keyword suggestions that you can choose from. The search term ‘social media tips’ generated 876 keyword ideas, more than you could ever get from any other tool out there. What’s more, the results include keyword suggestions from Google Keyword Planner and Google Suggest.
- Price – Most of the popular keyword suggestion tools in the market require users to pay a monthly fee to use all the features. For example, the Moz Keyword Explorer and SERP Analysis Tool come with a 30-day trial period, after which a fee of $149 is charged. Such costs can be very prohibitive, especially for small business owners. On the other hand, you can have access to all Ubersuggest features at the cost of…..$0. Yes, it is absolutely free for life!
- Filtering of results – Ubersuggest comes with a filter that allows you to find specific keywords within your search results. This saves you the trouble of having to go through all the hundreds of results generated. There’s also a ‘Negative Keywords’ filter that allows you to get rid of any undesired keywords in your results.
- Competitor intelligence – You need to know what your competitors are doing to outrank them. How much are they spending on pay-per-click? What keywords are they ranking for? Ubersuggest will provide you with all this information and more. This will help you choose the right keywords to target.
Ubersuggest is indeed a game-changer in the keyword suggestion field. With all these benefits to be enjoyed, there is no excuse why you should not try it out. Remember, it costs you nothing to experiment.
Charles Mburugu is a HubSpot-certified content marketer with over eight years of experience writing for various industries. Check out his to learn more.