Using targeted keywords in online content is crucial for improving your search engine ranking and driving traffic to your website. While some keywords result in only tens of searches a day, others generate hundreds and even thousands of searches. It is therefore very important to put in significant time and effort into researching keywords. The good news is that there are several tools out there that can help generate relevant and useful keyword suggestions.
One of the best options available is Ubersuggest, a keyword suggestion tool that was recently acquired by online marketing guru, Neil Patel. It comes with a very simple and clutter-free interface that is easy to understand.
How it works
- Go to
- Type in your base keyword into the search box
- Click the drop-down menu and choose where you want to search from (Web, News, YouTube, Shopping or Image)
- Select your preferred language
- Click the ‘Look Up’ button
READ MORE ARTICLES :
- Reasons Why You Should Consolidate Your Debt
- MANUFACTURING INDUSTRIES: USING DIGITAL DOCUMENT CONTENT MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS TO IMPROVE WORKFLOW, PRODUCTION AND BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE
- Top 5 Reasons Why You Should Choose Carpet Cleaning Services
- WEBSITE DEVELOPMENT: WHY YOUR SITE NEEDS TO BE RESPONSIVE
- Grenfell Tower residents ‘predicted catastrophe’
You will be presented with a wide range of related keywords along with data such as cost per click (CPC), average search volume and AdWords competition.
Here are five reasons why you need to start using Ubersuggest today:
- Long-tail keywords – Long-tail keywords (four words or more) are not only less competitive, but have also been proven to generate more traffic than short keywords. Ubersuggest generates more long-tail keywords that other