CMAT Registration begins on the official website of AICTE-CMAT. It is expected to begin from October 10- December 25, 2017. CMAT Application form is released by the All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE).
- CMAT Registration can be done at aicte-cmat. In.
- The candidate must have obtained Bachelor’s degree in any stream with 50% aggregate marks to apply for CMAT.
- Initially, register on the official website using your personal and contact details. Fill the complete application form after that.
- Then upload the scanned images of your photo and signature with the required specifications.
- Remit the application of INR 1400 for the general category (INR 700 for the reserved category) in either online or offline mode.
- Print the application form for further use. Do not post the application form to the conducting body.
- CMAT Admit Card is issued soon after submission of the application form.
CMAT is conducted for admission to post-graduate management programs such as PGDM, MBA, etc., to various colleges accepting CMAT Scores.
CMAT Registration Highlights
|CMAT Registration begins from||October 10- December 25, 2017|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Minimum Qualification||Unreserved- 50% in Bachelors|
|Reserved- 45% in Bachelors|
|Application fee||Unreserved- INR 1400|
|Reserved- INR 700|
How to Register for CMAT?
CMAT Registration is a three-stage process wherein candidates have to register, fill the form, upload images, and remit the application fee. Following are the documents that must be kept ready to register for CMAT:
- Scanned copy of the photo with resolution 140 x 160 pixels. The size of the photo must be less than 60 KB.
- Scanned copy of signature with resolution 60 x 90 pixels. The size of the photo must be less than 30 KB.
- Both the images must have a white background and must be clear.
The step-by-step registration process is as follows:
- Visit the official website of AICTE, i.e., www. aicte-cmat. in
- Enter your basic personal details and valid contact details in the blank fields provided.
- Submit the details after verifying them as they cannot be edited later
- Note down the system generated unique password and username after submitting the details.
- For subsequent login sessions, click on the EXISTING USER and login with the registered email id and unique password. READ MORE ARTICLES :
Payment of Application Fee
- The application fee can be paid either online or offline mode.
- If you choose the online mode of payment, pay through debit/credit card/ net banking.
- Continue filling the form after you receive a confirmation message.
- If you choose the offline mode, pay the application fee in cash at the nearest SBI Bank branch. Also, submit the bank copy of the e-challan at the bank and retain the student’s copy.
- In the case of offline payment, you receive the confirmation message after 48 hours.
- After confirmation, continue the CMAT Registration process.
Form Filling and Uploading Images
- Enter the other important personal details in the provided blank spaces.
- Make sure the information matches the information on your proof-based documents
- Enter the qualification details in the order of the latest one mentioned first, followed by the other qualifications.
- Mention the year of qualifying for the exam and the Qualifying University’s name in the space correctly.
- Also, mention the correspondence details/ communication details in the space provided.
- Upload the photo and signature image by clicking on the Choose File button and selecting the photo from the location on the computer.
Submission of Application Form
- Click on View/Modify button to preview the filled application form or edit the application form details.
- After editing the data, accept the declaration and click on Submit.
- Preview before submission as the form cannot be edited later
CMAT Admit Card 2017
After completing CMAT Registration, candidates will receive the CMAT Admit Card in online mode. It will be issued on the official website of AICTE-CMAT on January 13, 2017.
Here are the steps to download the CMAT Admit Card:
- Visit aicte-cmat. in and find the link for CMAT Admit card.
- Click on the link, and you are then redirected to a new page.
- Enter the application number, date of birth, and password and click Submit
- Download the displayed admit card and print multiple copies.