CMAT Registration begins on the official website of AICTE-CMAT. It is expected to begin from October 10- December 25, 2017. CMAT Application form is released by All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE).
- CMAT Registration can be done at aicte-cmat.in.
- Candidate must have obtained Bachelor’s degree in any stream with 50% aggregate marks to apply for CMAT.
- Initially register on the official website using your personal and contact details. Fill the complete application form after that.
- Then upload the scanned images of your photo and signature with the required specifications.
- Remit the application of INR 1400 for general category (INR 700 for reserved category) in either online or offline mode.
- Print the application form for further use. Do not post the application form to the conducting body.
- CMAT Admit Card is issued soon after submission of the application form.Do Enjoy Life
CMAT is conducted for admission to post graduate management programs such as PGDM, MBA etc. to various colleges accepting CMAT Scores.
CMAT Registration Highlights
|CMAT Registration begins from||October 10- December 25, 2017|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Minimum Qualification||Unreserved- 50% in Bachelors|
|Reserved- 45% in Bachelors|
|Application fee||Unreserved- INR 1400|
|Reserved- INR 700|
How to Register for CMAT?
CMAT Registration is a three-stage process wherein candidates have to register then fill the form along with uploading images and remit the application fee. Following are the documents which must be kept ready to register for CMAT:
- Scanned copy of photo with resolution 140 x 160 pixels. The size of the photo must be less than 60 KB
- Scanned copy of signature with resolution 60 x 90 pixels. The size of the photo must be less than 30 KB.
- Both the images must have a white background and must be clear.
The step-by-step registration process is as follows:
- Visit the official website of AICTE i.e. www.aicte-cmat.in
- Enter your basic personal details and valid contact details in the blank fields provided.
- Submit the details after verifying them as they cannot be edited later
- Note down the system generated unique password and username after submitting the details.
- For subsequent login sessions, click on the EXISTING USER and login with the registered email id and unique password.
READ MORE ARTICLES :
Payment of Application Fee
- Application fee can be paid either in online or offline mode.
- If you choose online mode of payment, pay through debit/credit card/ net banking.
- Continue filling the form after you receive a confirmation message.
- If you choose offline mode, pay the application fee in cash at nearest SBI Bank branch. Also, submit the bank copy of the e-challan at the bank and retain the student’s copy.
- In case of offline payment, you receive the confirmation message after 48 hours.
- After confirmation, continue the CMAT Registration process.
Form Filling and Uploading Images
- Enter the other important personal details in the provided blank spaces.
- Make sure the information matches the information on your proof based documents
- Enter the qualification details in the order of the latest one mentioned first followed by the other qualifications
- Mention the year of qualifying the exam and name of the Qualifying University in the space correctly
- Also mention the correspondence details/ communication details in the space provided.
- Upload the image of photo and signature by clicking on the Choose File button and selecting the photo from the location in the computer.
Submission of Application Form
- Click on View/Modify button to preview the filled application form or edit the details in the application form
- After editing the data, accept the declaration and click on Submit
- Preview before submission as the form cannot be edited later
CMAT Admit Card 2017
After completing CMAT Registration, candidates will receive the CMAT Admit Card in online mode. It will be issued on the official website of AICTE-CMAT on January 13, 2017.
Here are the steps to download the CMAT Admit Card:
- Visit aicte-cmat.in and find the link for CMAT Admit card
- Click on the link and you are then redirected to a new page
- Enter the application number, date of birth and password and click Submit
- Download the displayed admit card and print multiple copies.