Save money in the present it will help in future. With this thought, we are going to start this review post of free money saving app Truebill. Truebill is a free utility app available for platforms like Android and iOS through which users can easily track where they are spending money in forms of monthly bills and subscription. It provides an easy way to monitor all monthly bills and subscription from the same place. Through this users can easily discover unnecessary services or they can even find out where they are overcharged. The utility of the amazing money saving app is not limited to here only and let us discuss more about its features and uses in below part of the post. The company claims that the average Truebill user saves $ 512 per month. Let us find out how it is possible.
Features of Truebill
Let us all discuss some features of Truebill.
1. Truebill provides an easy and efficient way to monitor monthly bills and subscriptions to find out where money is going. Users can easily track past payments very easily through it.
2. Now there is no need to pay for unwanted services through it users can also find out additional subscriptions which are of no use and can easily cancel these subscriptions.
3. Whenever there is an increase in your bill (noticeable change) the smart alert algo used in the application will notify its users.
4. Users can use Truebill to find out where they are getting overbilled and how they can cut the bill amount.
5. Users can also browse different services to save time and money both. To make things better reviews and rating are also there.
Depth Review Truebill
Here we are doing some depth review of the application to find out why to go for Truebill. In this part of the post we are discussing Why Truebill is good to use.
1. It is a free service with lots of features.
2. The concept of Truebill is also very practical to cut down monthly bills and subscriptions charge.
3. It is a highly secure money tracking app which uses bank level security. In fact, Truebill never asked for credit card.
4. It is a free application and which never sell our information to other. It keeps all our things confidential.
5. Responsive and helpful team. The support provided by Truebill team is also very good.
With some pros and cons, we are wrapping the post. Here are few of those:
1. The application is free of cost with lots of features which are absent in other competitors application of the same breed.
2. The interface of the application is also very good. It is attractive, responsive and yes easy to use.
3. Confidentially provided by the Truebill team is also very impressive as the company uses 256 SSL encryption. Company promise to keep things confidential and they never sell our data to a 3rd party company.
1. It is available for a very limited numbers of nations.
2. It is not available for Windows-based devices.
3. Sometimes it crashes.
As nothing is perfect in this world and we hope developers will work in the direction to improve these bugs. But still, you can download and try it once as it is a free, easy to use app with a quick sign up option. Try it once and share your experience with us. Through comments, please tell us how much you saved using Truebill application. It will surely help other users too.