Filmora Video Editing software is ideally the best you can go with when it comes to the best video editing software for Windows. You can import your favorite videos from virtually any device including iPhone, iPad, Android or even cameras. The software also supports platforms like Facebook or other video sharing websites. How would you use the tool for your video editing requirements? Here is a tutorial to help you out with the task.
Filmora video editor should be the best option for those who do not have any prior experience in video editing but are looking ahead to create stunning videos at par with the professional performers out there.
Here are the steps you would need to follow if you are just making a beginning.
- Download and install Filmora Video Editor.
- Register your Filmora subscription. However, if you are planning to check the functionality before taking a call, you may consider opting for the trial version.
- Choose any of the modes you are comfortable with among Full feature, Action Cam, Instant Cutter, and Easy mode. You can even choose your preferred aspect ratio.
- The video editor lets you choose between dark and light skins depending upon your usability preferences.
- Add the video that you are planning to edit. You can browse for the file and add it to the queue.
- Choose the theme that would go with your video. The themes are organized based on the styles.
- Next, choose the music file you want to add to your video file. Click on Next.
- You can preview the video before actually saving or sharing them across. Preview feature lets you change the configuration further if you are not satisfied with the effects that you have added.
- Now that you are satisfied with your creation go ahead and save your masterpiece. You can choose a format as per your preferences and where would you want to share it.
The above steps have been discussed with the Easy Mode in view. The mode chooses the best scenes of the video automatically and organizes them properly in the final video.
The full feature mode helps you create an advanced video editing functionality and would be the best t go with if you are an advanced user.
The steps involved include
- Add the media file to the video editing software.
- Drag the video to the timeline to add it to the video editing queue.
- You can add a host of video effects that include rotate, split, flip, combine and crop. The mode is best suited for you if you have created multiple videos of a single event and looking to merge them together.
- Include a background music to your video. You can choose the default options or add your custom tone.
- Apply the effects to the video depending upon your skills. The effects available include texts, transition effects, elements, filters, and overlays.
- Preview and export the video to your preferred location.
Filmora Video editor is an excellent option for beginners and advanced users alike for creating wonderful videos at par with the Hollywood shows. Multiple functionalities packed within a single tool should make it a great choice for whatever category of user you may be.