While it’s the Indian culture of getting married is the enjoyment and holidays for the entire family and friends, similarly, the idea of going to a Honeymoon post wedding is not just mere holiday. It means the enjoyment for the newly wedded couple, the holidays where they can know each other well. This is the only “we time” that the newlyweds get post wedding.
This is very common that the couples plan their honeymoon in advance. Reason is simple, you do not get time to plan your trip after the wedding. There are so many things that you need to get it right straight from the beginning. Like the booking of tickets, and even before that planning and searching for places to go on your honeymoon. There are endless last moments errands that you need to plan in advance so that your trip becomes easier. Just like searching for the best places for honeymoon in India, isn’t that easy, you also have to look for some better hotels and accommodations.
For such reasons Oyo Rooms Coupons are the best options available to get best rates. These are not only affordable but also provide the best of the hotels pan India. So now, you do not have to make any efforts for your trip. All you need to plan is to make your check list, pack your bags and leave for your destination.
In this article we are going to study about the best places for Honeymoon in India –
- Goa – this comes first under the check list of newlyweds. Located on the shores of the Arabian Sea, this city is one of the best places to be visited by the new couples. The city’s romantic feel and that awesome weather on the beach make it one of the most visited places in India. Choose available best Uber Coupons to get best rates for taxi in Goa.
- Kerala – a trip down the South is as important as doing your breakfast. Allepey in Kerala is one of the best places in our country that is visited not only by the honeymooners but also gets a lot of tourist attraction every year.
- Udaipur – also called as the city of lakes, this place not only renders a mystic and a palatial feel but also is one of the best places to be covered by the newlyweds. Stay in a rented bungalow or the palaces and resorts, you will surely fall in love with this beautiful city.
- Himachal – be it Shimla or Kullu or Manali or Dalhousie, these places are a must visit if you’re planning your trip towards the North. A complete package can be customised by the tours and travel partners if you plan your trip to any of these places. The serene atmosphere and a calm environment, the dense forests and lush green natural beauty render these places the mystic view. Your trip would be amazing if you plan it in the winters.
- Agra – this place is a mandate visit for all the love couples. It does not necessarily mean that you need to fall in love before going to this beautiful place. The symbol of love – our very famous “The Taj Mahal” is not only famous for its love story of ancient history but also makes you fall in love with each other. The city houses a plethora of luxurious hotels and resorts that will not only make your feel comfy but also will make you fall in love with this place. You will die to come here again and again.
- Srinagar – For all those who aren’t aware of the fact that Srinagar is also known as the “Indian Venice”. This is the most beautiful places in India that the newlyweds shouldn’t miss going. This is the perfect destination for honeymooners. Its lush green vast lands and trees offer this place a very mystic, serene and a pure feeling.
- Kodaikanal –not heard the name of this place? Right? So now is the time to visit this beautiful place. This small town was established by the Britishers then. This is also the best places to be visited as the climates in summers are favourable. This place is situated on the valleys of beautiful hills, thus it is called as a hill town. Isn’t this a very rare thing? A peaceful atmosphere, where you get time to spend with your spouse.
These were a few of the bets rated places that can be covered by the honeymooners. All you need to prepare is a check list for yourself before you plan your trip.