While the Indian culture of getting married is the enjoyment and holidays for the entire family and friends. Similarly, the idea of going on a Honeymoon post-wedding is not just a mere holiday. It means the enjoyment for the newly wedded couple, the holidays where they can know each other well. This is the only “we time” that the newlyweds get post-wedding.
This is very common that couples plan their honeymoon in advance. The reason is simple, you do not get time to plan your trip after the wedding. There are so many things that you need to get right straight from the beginning, like the booking of tickets, and even before that, planning and searching for places to go on your honeymoon. There are endless last moments errands that you need to plan in advance so that your trip becomes easier. Just like searching for the best places for a honeymoon in India isn’t that easy, you also have to look for better hotels and accommodations.
For such reasons,available to get the best rates. These are not only affordable but also provide the best of the hotels pan India. So now, you do not have to make any efforts for your trip. All you need to plan is to make your checklist, pack your bags and leave for your destination.
In this article, we are going to study the best places for a Honeymoon in India.
- Goa – this comes first under the checklist of newlyweds. Located on the Arabian Sea’s shores, this city is one of the best places to be visited by new couples. The city’s romantic feel and the awesome weather on the beach make it one of India’s most visited places. Choose available for taxis in Goa.
- Kerala – a trip down the South is as important as making your breakfast. Allepey in Kerala is one of the best places in our country that is visited by the honeymooners and gets a lot of tourist attractions every year.
- Udaipur – also called the city of lakes, this place not only renders a mystic and a palatial feel but also is one of the best places to be covered by the newlyweds. Stay in a rented bungalow or the palaces and resorts; you will surely fall in love with this beautiful city.
- Himachal – be it Shimla or Kullu or Manali or Dalhousie, these places are a must-visit if you’re planning your trip towards the North. A complete package can be customized by the tours and travel partners to plan your trip to any of these places. The serene atmosphere, calm environment, dense forests, and lush green natural beauty render these places the mystic view. Your trip would be amazing if you plan it in the winters.
- Agra – this place is a mandated visit for all the love couples. It does not necessarily mean that you need to fall in love before going to this beautiful place. The symbol of love – our very famous “The Taj Mahal” is not only famous for its love story of ancient history but also makes you fall in love with each other. The city houses many luxurious hotels and resorts that will make your feel comfy and make you fall in love with this place. You will die to come here again and again.
- Srinagar – For all those who aren’t aware that Srinagar is also known as the “Indian Venice.” These are the most beautiful places in India that the newlyweds shouldn’t miss going to. This is the perfect destination for honeymooners. Its lush green vast lands and trees offer this place a very mystic, serene, and pure feeling.
- Kodaikanal –not heard the name of this place? Right? So now is the time to visit this beautiful place. This small town was established by the Britishers then. These are also the best places to be visited as the climates in summers are favorable. This place is situated on the valleys of beautiful hills; thus, it is called a hill town. Isn’t this a scarce thing? A peaceful atmosphere, where you get time to spend with your spouse.
These were a few of the best-rated places that can be covered by the honeymooners. All you need to prepare is a checklist for yourself before you plan your trip.