Email marketing is a rapidly growing industry. More than 70% of business owners around the globe say they are making it their top priority in 2018, as the revenue it returns is impressive: $44 for every $1 spent. Sending newsletters to your subscribers is more effective than posting on social media, and the chance to connect more deeply with your audience is a remarkable benefit. In spite of all these advantages, there is one challenge marketers face when using email marketing: deliverability. Email verification is the best tool to ensure that your emails are reaching your customers.
Most marketers focus on growing their email list, but paying attention to its quality is key. You may be happy that you’ve managed to expand your database, as the bigger the audience, the greater the chances to increase your sales. At the same time, you have to keep in mind that some of the email addresses in your list are invalid, fake, or abandoned.
When people sign up for your email, they sometimes misspell their address. Other people may have opted in for your newsletters, but they have changed their address and abandoned the old one. And then, there are bots that sign up just to ruin your deliverability rates. That leaves you with a bunch of useless and risky email addresses in your list that are eating up your money and hurt your sender reputation. This is where an email verifier can help you tremendously.
READ MORE ARTICLES :
- How to Pick the Bob Haircut That is Most Flattering to Your Face Shape
- Fix These Email Marketing Mistakes for the Successful 2018
- Facebook adds templates for Canvas ads, extends iAd-like format to Collections
- Schools don’t prepare children for life. Here’s the education they really need
- #SquatYourDog becomes latest internet craze
What does a great email verification software do:
- Scans and analyzes your email list to check for duplicates, invalid addresses, spam traps, catch-all and toxic domains, and disposable emails
- Removes all the dead and risky email addresses, leaving your list clean and healthy
- Helps you boost your deliverability by up to 98%
- Improves your sender reputation
- Adds important information to your list, such as the name, location and gender of the email address’s owner
ZeroBounce is the most reliable and one of the most affordable email verification systems on the market. For a friendly price, it cleans up your email list and will prove to be the best tool you can use to boost your email marketing and get the results you are expecting from your campaigns.