A world-leading ecommerce platform, Magento provides an impressive range of features to setup and maintain a successful online store. Its out-of-the-box capabilities cover mission-critical business aspects, including marketing, SEO, catalog management, order management, analytics, and many others.
However, Magento is no silver bullet to unique online retailers’ needs and sometimes lacks the required functionality. Deleting order records from the grid is one of those features Magento does not support. By default, the platform only allows to cancel an order. Thus, all the records are kept in the admin panel, inevitably leading to poor accountability and order inaccuracy. To overcome this issue, a special extension should be leveraged.
is a proven solution that helps store administrators to remove unnecessary or irrelevant orders from the order grid. In addition to that, orders can be archived and easily restored, if needed. The extension provides a whole range of useful features to keep the order workspace well-organized, including:
- Order deletion from the order grid and page views
- Deletion of individual orders or orders in bulk
- Removal of related sales documents (invoices, shipments, and credit memos)
- Deletion of orders from customer accounts
- Order archiving and retrieval from the archive
- Order deletion and archiving scheduling
Now let’s have a closer look on how to use the Magento 2 Delete/Archive Orders extension.
READ MORE ARTICLES :
- Shared versus dedicated hosting
- SEO Tips For Beginners: How To Drive Organic Traffic In 2017
- Best Drones for Racing in 2017
- Internet Safety Tips For Parents
- From look good to feel good, the Rs 52,000-cr beauty industry gets a makeover
Installing the extension
To install the extension, follow these easy steps:
- Unzip and paste the extension file into your root Magento folder
- Connect to your server by SSH
- Head over to your root Magento folder
- Perform a set of commands:
- php bin/magento setup:upgrade
- php bin/magento setup:di:compile
Deleting orders from Magento 2please contact Aitoc.