Offline marketing is now ancient, and Online Marketing is taking its place in today’s world. Today, about 3.2 billion people use the internet, which is about half the population of this planet. Therefore, it is evident that the companies will get half of their target audience through the online platform. Now, online marketing or digital marketing has different genres, like social media marketing, video marketing, etc., and from these genres, video marketing has skyrocketed way above others. In marketing, there is a common phrase, which is “Numbers don’t lie,” and rightly so, because all the statistics by some of the world’s top firms have revealed that video marketing has taken the first place when it comes to attracting audiences. Like the one done by Invodo, different surveys reveal that about 84% of all the world companies, which target the online audience, have been using video marketing as an effective tool. Cisco, one of the biggest networking sectors globally, has revealed that, within 2017, most of the traffic, about 70%, will be from video marketing, while another survey says that visitors tend to stay about two minutes more if they can find a visual contact.
Consider over 60% of your visitors actually share the video content from your website, and it will give you the importance of video marketing for your company. Now, it is always not true that every video can attract the masses. Sometimes, companies fail to attract the masses even after they have made a video. Now, you need to know some of the essential tips in .
READ MORE ARTICLES :
- 3 Obstacles to Belly Fat Loss
- Firing ‘nut job’ Comey eased the pressure, Trump told Russians.
- The Many Advantages Of Buying Plants From A Wholesale Nursery
- Time to Make Garden and Landscaping Plans for Spring
- Can I Really Afford An Automobile?
- Close Collaboration-: If you are a business owner, you need to meet the producer and tell him/her about your company’s mission and visions. It is really very important for you as a company owner to be in close collaboration with the producer since he/she also has to understand what your company does. You may also invite your company’s employees for a brainstorming session to give in some innovative ideas. The main principle for a corporate video is, you need to tell a story that your target audience may react to or at least relate to. This will give your company more hits.
- Work on the Script-: The script needs to be compelling. You need to compel the audience with your storyline about your company, which means the script needs to be molded in a way so that the audience may feel that your company is worth trying once. Basically, you need to tell your company’s story in less than a minute. This one minute must be so that the audience gets engaged and interested in your company.
- Get Creative-: Today, in the modern age, people think about the idea for their corporate videos for days and months before they finalize a specific thing. Therefore, you also need to get creative in this highly competitive age. You can also incorporate some 2D and 3D effects here and there to engage them more. However, being creative is not the only thing you need to focus on to capture your viewer’s attention. You must produce high-quality videos by using tools and equipment that can help you achieve that goal. There are lenses such as Kowa Anamorphic rental available online that help you get better imagery and add flare and bokeh effects.
- Call to Action-: If you can include a call to action in your video, and if it is related to your company, then your video is a big hit. The audience always craves for something more in a corporate video, and a call to action is the exact thing that might click for you.
Clear Concept is a marketing advisory company, who has got experts in video marketing. Call them to get a quote for your company.