What does a virtual assistant do? Can one help me? These are the most common questions people ask when they consider the option of hiring one. Running a business that receives a large volume of emails and customer inquiries is challenging. And even more difficult is to stay organized when you have to handle all tasks. However, when you run a small business, you don’t afford to hire a full-time employee to handle an administrative assistant’s duties. But you consider working with a virtual assistant because it’s more affordable, and you don’t even have to make room for their office in your already crowded space.
Well, check the below list.
Image source https://unsplash.com/photos/HsTnjCVQ798
Calendar management tasks
Managing the calendar is a challenging task for an entrepreneur. From scheduling appointments with your clients and partners to send reminders to your team, a virtual assistant can make the job easier for you.
Even if they work remotely, they can
– Coordinate and schedule appointments and calls to save you many hours of work and allow you to focus on other tasks
– Confirm appointments to ensure that you’re not wasting your time if someone forgets to show up
– Provide reminders about appointments and calls for your entire team
– Notify the other parties when you have to reschedule meetings
– Inform the other parties when you’re out of the office.
– Screen emails according to the rules you establish and forward to you the important ones
– Add people to contacts to help you create connections
– Update people’s info to your contacts
– Add contacts to your CRM
You don’t have to hire a full-time receptionist to answer phone calls and interact with your clients. A virtual assistant can do some of these tasks.
– They can perform light receptionist duties like answering calls you expect and forward the important ones to you
– Transcribe voicemails and send them to your email so you can check them easier.
A virtual assistant can also handle some of the personal errands you need to complete. Sending gifts to your loved ones and making restaurant reservations are important errands, but you may forget about them because you’re too busy. The virtual assistant
– Can make purchases
– Research and send gift ideas
– Manage the logistics of your hobby
– Manage family calendar to ensure you don’t miss important events
– Schedule medical appointments and handle insurance details
– Pay personal bills for the vendors you buy from regularly or those with online payment options
– Track down problem orders when orders don’t arrive in time or require extra attention.
It doesn’t matter your business goals; it’s always helpful to work with a virtual assistant because they can handle many of the tasks you don’t have time for.