SIGN INSUBSCRIBEABOUT USCONTACT USRss Feed
Enter Your Search
Home National Automobile production slows down with the aid of 15.56% in April: IIP
Automobile production slows down via 15.56% in April: IIP
via Nilesh Wadhwa Jun 12, 2017
0 1 0 00printweb-dsc1715-reproduction-replica
Representational photo of a production plant.
The present day India industry records, as according to the Index of Industrial Production (IIP) or manufacturing unit output, are out. For April 2017, the IIP weight for ‘Manufacture of motor automobiles, trailers, and semi-trailers’ is ninety-five.5 that’s a fifteen.56 percent lower in comparison to 113.1 for April 2016.Tessla
The normal IIP for April 2017 stood at 117.Nine, an increase of 3.1 percentage compared to April 2016. The cumulative boom for the April-March 2016-17 over the corresponding duration of the previous year stood at five percentage.
As in line with a use-based totally category, the growth quotes in April 2017 over April 2016 for number one goods, intermediate goods, capital items and infrastructure/production items noticed an alternate of three.4 percentage, -1.Three percentage, 4.6 percentage, and five.8 percent respectively.
The Central Statistics Office (CSO) has revised the base yr for the all-India Index of Industrial Production (IIP) from 2004-05 to 2011-12. The CSO had stated, “The new base year has been decided on keeping in view the bottom year of different macroeconomic signs particularly Gross Domestic Product (GDP), Consumer Price Index (CPI). Several modifications have been made to the new collection of the IIP in order that new IIP is able to reflect the adjustments within the commercial zone in a greater representative and strong way.”
READ MORE ARTICLES :
- Maruti Suzuki To Start 15 Automobile Skill Enhancement Centres Across India
- Automobile sales in India grow by 10% in May 2017
- Essentials of the Exhaust System and Its Exhaust Parts
- Five Benefits of Regular Car Service
- If Trump tips into full-blown authoritarianism, will Republicans step up?
FY2016-17 has been a curler-coaster trip for the auto industry with demonetisation impacting rural and concrete income and implication of BS-IV norms. With the monsoon predicted to be ordinary across the country, and a slew of launches planned by using vehicle OEMs, the arena is positive about sales and the phase witnessing the double-digit boom. The foremost project for industry even though continues to be to look an entire restoration from demonetisation as well as the implications of the newly added Goods and Services Tax (GST) this is set to update all existing taxes
– See greater at http://www.Autocarpro.In/news-countrywide/automobile-production-slows-1556-april-iip-24964#sthash.RyRuXC2G.DpufMotoMint is an application targeting the automobile industry. It basically fetches automobile and car videos from across the world through the medium of internet. The application also looks out for the regular updates from various automobile manufacturers and gives the information about them to the users within shorter time period. It picks up the latest automotive news, videos, new and old car reviews and much more from the Internet and presents them directly on the device for the user’s perusal. He can download this application from the Google stores link. It is available in both iOS8 and Android versions. At present, the iOS8 version has more features added.It has a novel way of connecting with the latest trends in the automobile industry across the globe. It stays connected with the Internet to pick out the videos featuring new automobiles and new technologies. The automobile enthusiasts have to just download this application and install on their devices to get the recent updates on the happenings in the world of