Photoshop is one of the most used tools by the graphic designers. The graphic designers see this tool as their one stop solution for all the needs. The software is capable of delivering all the required features to the graphic designers along with helping them in maintaining the quality of their work.
The super amazing performance of the software has always helped the graphic designers in many situations by delivering the best performance with its unique and superb features. Though there are many other tools and software that claims to deliver the same quality of work as Photoshop, in reality, Photoshop has been delivering way better performance than all of that software.
With Photoshop you can deliver the expected results to the clients. Photoshop is also viewed as one of the best software to prepare wall decals. The super amazing features let you to play with your imagination and to come up with unique and desirable results. For all those who want to learn how to use this software for making the stickers, here are some of the steps that they can follow:
- Visualize your design: Before you actually start working on the software and try to add wings to your imagination, the first basic step that you should do is to visualize your idea on a piece of paper. You must first draw your design on the paper and be exactly sure of how you want your design to be. Add all the detailing that you want in your final design. This will help you to know how your design exactly looks along with saving your time while working on the software.
You will take lesser time to make the same design with the help of the software when you have everything prepared right in front of your eyes. When you know what you want, it actually becomes easy to get it. The same can be done with the software.
- Set up the document: After you are done with the drawing of your idea on the piece of paper, the next thing that you need to do is, launching the software. Now when you are ready to replicate the same design with the software you must start the software and begin with setting the documents inside the software. You need to adjust the document with certain settings like resolution, size, and color of the requirement before saving the file. The recommended specifications that you can use are as:
- 8.5″ by 11″ of size
- CMYK should be the color mode
- 300ppi should be the resolution
- Shape the sticker: Post setting the required specification, the next step to be followed is of giving the desired shape to the sticker. You must draw the similar shape of the sticker as you have drawn on the piece of paper with full details. Try to have as much precision as you can while drawing the shape.
- Using the graphic options available: Stickers can also be drawn by selecting some available file from your device and using the existing graphic options of the software on it. Using an available image will help you to save your time of not starting with a scratch and will also let you explore many options of the software. Whereas if you don’t have an image then you can draw the image and then use the features of the software.
- Print: Once you have done everything with the sticker, you must group every layer of your sticker together and then should print the sticker in desirable size.