Online gaming has become the latest battlefield of today. Be it counter strike or clash of cans or rummy but competition is always rising. People log onto their accounts and become a character they want to be to escape the real world for some moments. Here they are the leading champions making records and bragging about being undefeated. Classic rummy is one of the leading games online. The game is played by millions of people in real life as well online. Indian Rummy is very famous online amongst Indians as playing cards have been an old Indian game. Even in the time when there was no internet a pack of cards was something that could be found in every house.
How Rummy Game can Impact your Brain?
Now we know that we are affected by what we do. Everything has some impact on our brains be it positive or negative. So is the case with Indian Rummy. A classic rummy game has a major positive impact on our brains. But how can an online cards game impact our brains? Let us check out –
- The first thing in rummy you do is to organize your cards in proper order for ease of using them. This also impacts you in daily lives. When you start playing the game and start organizing your cards then it will become a habit. So in real world too you start organizing your things in accordance of their use. This makes you organized in many aspects. Be it organizing your cupboard or your files in office.
- Another major rule to play classic Indian Rummy Online is that you should know when to stay and when to leave. Many a times, it happens that we persist over things that are not going our way. We keep on trying and when that effort does not bear a fruit we tend to think negatively. We start to feel as if our effort was not good enough or we do not deserve that thing. But in reality maybe that thing is not meant for us. Maybe we need to leave it alone. This is a quality and rummy teaches us that.
- Be happy with what you have and do best with it. In Indian Rummy the game you play is on you but the cards you get is on luck. So when you get cards it is on your skills as to how good can you do with them? Same happens in real life. You get many things or situations in life and you have to learn as to how to make the best of it. Life is not always good and sometimes it can be very challenging but all that matters is your attitude of handling the situation.
- Learn to observe before reacting. In rummy it is important to notice your rival’s moves and to observe their strategy before you play your cards. The same can be applied in your professional life. You need to observe what your competitors are doing so that you can plan your move more smartly. You need to have the patience to be observant enough to learn the opposite side’s tactics.
- Taking risks but after analysis of the situation. In every game be it online rummy or real life taking risk is a must if you want to win. Some point or the other you have to get out of the comfort zone and enter the battle zone. The important thing is to remember to do that only after analyzing your situation and your all possibilities.
- In rummy you learn to observe opponent’s strategy, their moves and then calculate the risks you are about to take and then strike. This becomes in your nature to first fully understand your situation and also others involved in the situation. Then you have to see what your possibilities are. Then calculate the risks you are about to take in both ways. If you succeed how much will you win and if you lose how much will you lose. Also it is important to see that the risk should not be big enough to ruin you. You should not be hasty and take rash decisions.
READ MORE ARTICLES :
All in all you learn a lot from the type of game you choose to play. It can either teach positive things or be a negative impact on your life. It is on you what things do you learn from the game you play. Do you learn to play with integrity and smartness or with cheap moves and by cheating? All the decisions you take will have an impact on your life for always. So it is wise to choose things that have positive impact on us. Rummy not only sharpens your mind but also teaches you real life applicable lessons. What do you choose to learn?