After just having made the switch to vaping from alternate ways of inhaling smoke, it is only natural to be slightly confused about the procedures involved. There are a few things to learn and keep in mind. and over time one can follow what works for them best but till then, here are a few quick pointers to send you down the right path.
- Dismantle Your Device At Night: While this may seem like a bothersome task to perform every day, you will eventually realise the importance behind doing this. Removing the atomizer or, vape tank on a regular basis especially if it was filled with e liquid recently will only help future prevention of leaks or spills from the vape that can happen. If the liquid makes contact with the battery directly or even the button, it would be the end of the apparatus. Since these items aren’t exactly priced that low, it would be terribly disappointing to see the vape die in its initial stages of purchase itself. It’s only good to be on the safe side and do this small but crucial task on the daily.
- Beware of Cracking: The Vaping Community is well aware of the fact that not all vape tanks are made equally. Certain juices or flavours may not be appropriate for all kinds of stone tanks. This is especially the case with Menthols and Cinnamon based e liquid flavours. There are several plastic tanks in vapes that can crack or warp due to certain juices and flavours. Not all retailers are open about sharing these aspects either while making a sale. It’s the new vape users who suffer from this the most as it is the starter kits that have plastic tanks. Thus, glass tanks are highly recommended so one is not limited to a small selection of flavours and juices for the vape.
- Juice Maintenance: Just like mods, vaping tanks and other vaporizers, the juices too require a certain amount of care and maintenance. It’s always good etiquette to shake the e liquid before each use to ensure that the PG/VG mixture and the nicotine are properly mixed and you always get a quality vaping experience. It’s also extremely crucial to see that the e liquids are stored in a manner so they are not directly hit by sunlight. Sunlight tends to decrease the potency of the nicotine leading to a different outcome and letting it get merely wasted. It is also important to keep the liquid bottles sealed. Keeping it open to let it breathe to reduce the intensity for more than 30 minutes is not a risk worth taking as the flavour will only diminish more and become too weak.
- The Juice Thing-A-Mabob: You may know of it as the atomizer, the vaping tank or the RDA, RBA but essentially the part that holds your juice is what is being referred to. For new users it is recommended to use the bottom fill tank as it is the easiest to use. More coils need to be purchased at regular intervals and these are easily available at any vape retailer. However, the more advanced mods require you to build your own coils in order to vape wherein you see users dripping onto cotton. This can be very dangerous so it is advised to get a demonstration from a local shop to understand what all is required for coil building.
READ MORE ARTICLES :
- The Batteries: This is perhaps the most aspect of vaping whether you are using a pen or an expensive box mod. All batteries come with a colour code in its button that shows its current life. It is critical to connect the charger well before you notice that the battery is beginning to die. Most starter pens have ego threading which means the charger screws right onto the battery and it’s important to not tighten it too much as the battery or charger can get damaged easily. Keeping it on after removing it from its full charge till you are ready to use it may seem like a wise idea however this may affect the overall life of the battery. More advanced mods use batteries such as the 18650 or 26650 have a whole set of concerns around them. In these cases, you are probably even building your own coil so making sure the battery is not being over tasked is vital as they are only designed to handle limited amps of current and can have dangerous outcomes. If the battery is getting too hot it must be taken out immediately as that is a clear sign that something is wrong. If there are even slight rips in the wrapping of the batteries, they should not be used. Or even using batteries which are dented or damaged anyhow is inadvisable. Shops usually re-wrap or repair batteries for an amount close to nothing. The batteries can also begin the venting process if exposed to direct sunlight or left in a vehicle which can lead to it exploding so it is crucial to see they are being stored properly.
- Enjoy Your Vape!: Now that you have finally made the switch to a vaporizer, it is important to enjoy it as much as possible. Some of the above shared information may come off as scary but as a new vape user, being aware of all the scenarios revolving around vaping is essential. So please explore what you have learned further and pass it on to the next new vaper you meet.
Cloud Minds Vape Shoppe is one of the best places to go if you are looking for your vaping supplies online. With a wide range of products priced reasonably, you are sure to find everything you need here. Click on http://cloudedmindsvape.com/ to know more.