The digital marketing business isn’t your daily cup of coffee. There are hundreds of factors surrounding them when it comes to taking the business to another level. We have seen that several small businesses have not made it huge and shut down within a year of the startup. Each year millions of startups come around, and 72% of them had to close down within a matter of months because of the lack of knowledge in the field or the product. Do not panic because it doesn’t matter if you are a newbie or an entrepreneur when taking a startup to the magazine of success.
Awario Social Media Marketing Tool Review
A small business has bigger goals, which is the first step to reaching a small business’s maximum potential. Things don’t happen in a day or two, but when you have the data on the market and when you know your customers better, then you can create a killer product that guarantees sales.
READ MORE ARTICLES :
- Improve Your Instagram Engagement With 5 Easy Steps
- hackaday PRIZE ENTRY: INTERNET OF FIDGET SPINNERS
- 5 Places To Look For Information About Loans
- The Internet is mauling America’s malls. Is your favorite retailer closing its doors?
- Gregg Allman: The Wild Times, Lost Years and Rebirth of a Southern-Rock Legend
You need a tool that helps you reach your loyal customers or people who are looking for your product. Awario fills that gap, and I consider Awarioan an important tool to create a killer product for your next business startup.
We will explain what you can expect from Awario and take advantage of it in Step-by-step.
Create an Account & Setup
It takes only 30 seconds to create an account with an email id.
Step 1: You will have four option here,
- Brand/Company: if you want to keep track of your Brand or Company, you know what to select.
- Persona: There are plenty of celebs and public figures, who like to keep track of “Who, When and What” people are talking about; if you are looking for this, then you should go for it.
- Campaign: If you are a professional Digital Marketing company, then you know what to do.
- Any Topic: This is what I’m choosing because I want to create a product surrounding “Yahoo Advertising.”
Step 2: I have selected “Any Topic.”
Step 3: Now, you have to specify what you are looking for, and you have to fill in the blanks.
Step 4: You can take your time and gather the information mentioned in the blanks. I already have the information ready, so I’m proceeding.
Step 5: You will be redirected to the Dashboard in an instant, but you have to be patient because it takes 20 seconds to five minutes for Awario to gather information for you
Step 6: Once the information is collected, it should look like it is on your screen.
There are three functions under Reports.
- Mention statistics: You will find all information here.
- Alert Comparision: A graph with information, which shows you “Reach and Mentions.”
- Influence: How many influencers are talking about it, and how many times they have mentioned it on social media platforms.
1. Mentions and Reach
It gives a quick look at the number of people who have mentioned the “Total Keywords” around Social Media and the Web.
2. Social Mention Count
There are several social media platforms, and you can find where your product is more useful and which platform is much more suited for your campaigns. It does give you an insight idea on which platform does your product have more interactions.
If you are planning to know the people behind your product’s reach, then this is the tab, which tells you which influence is behind the results.
- For Twitter,
- For Google Plus,
- For Youtube,
- and more.
- Alert Comparison
- If you want to take advantage of the Alert Comparison, then you must use it first yourself.
No product can have success overnight, and there are an enormous amount of people to thank for the success, and you would want to find those people and appreciate them for being the best social media coverage.
The more you recognize and connect in a conversation with them, the better they help you build your product.
- You can find the names and Url of the users who have mentioned you on social media.
- You see that how many followers does this influence has on Twitter.
- An opportunity where you can figure out how many people made that one mention reached.
Awario is a tool that helps a brand or individual keep up with the customers and followers. It helps you to start or find a developing story on social media and the web. Try Awario and shoot your experience and opinions in the comment section below.