Do you fear even the thought of brushing your hair because it may result in hair fall and breakage? Moreover, whenever winter sets in, dandruff starts acting up, irritating your scalp, leading to more hair loss. It hurts to see hair falling out in clumps. Are you wondering if hair regrowth is possible? Well, you can try homeopathy. Homeopathy mainly aims at triggering the healing process in one’s body. Let’s understand what causes hair loss.
Causes of hair loss
The causes of hair fall differ from person to person. Here are some factors that lead to hair fall:
- Stress: Both physical and emotional stress are related to hair loss. If the stress is in the form of an injury an accident, a surgery, childbirth or a serious illness then this triggers a type of hair loss called telogen effluvium.
- Pregnancy: Some women may experience hair thinning and shedding due to stress or shock. The first trimester may stress the body due to hormonal fluctuations. Post-delivery hair loss is very common in women.
- Genetics: It is common to experience hair loss if you have a history of balding in your family.
- Protein deficiency: Hair is made up of protein and not consuming enough proteins can curb hair growth. This leads to hair loss.
- Hormonal imbalances: Hormone changes, starting or going off birth-control pills and conditions like polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS) have been linked to hair loss.
- Vitamin deficiency: Consumption of adequate vitamins is crucial when it comes to maintaining healthy hair.
- Thyroid disorders: When your thyroid isn’t functioning properly, it affects the health of your hair. This results in hair loss.
- Alopecia areata: This is an autoimmune disorder in which your immune system mistakenly attacks the hair follicles. This leads to hair loss.
- Extreme weight loss: Extreme weight loss is often accompanied by a sudden loss of nutrients. Your hair needs proper nourishment for growth. When it is not well-fed, it can lead to hair loss.
- Aging: Hair is made up of protein. A single hair has a normal life between 2-7 years. This hair then falls out and is replaced by a new hair. The thick hair of a young adult eventually becomes thin hair. The rate of hair growth also slows.
All of these factors might seem a bit worrying. But there’s one thing that might help you tackle them all: homeopathy.
Homeopathy medicines for hair regrowth
There are many homeopathic medicines that can help inhair regrowth.
- Vinca Minor: It is efficient in treating alopecia.
- Silicea: It is used to treat a wide range of diseases. Homeopaths usually prescribe Silicea for baldness accompanied by pain and brittle hair. It treats skin conditions like eczema, which may cause dandruff.
- Lycopodium Clavatum: This is one of the best homeopathic medicinesto prevent a lot of hair problems. Lycopodium is a wonderful remedy for hair loss, premature greying and baldness.
- Kali Sulphuricum: It is a good treatment for dull and slow-growing hair. It is often prescribed by homeopaths for those who have dandruff and hair loss together.
- Natrum Muriaticum: It is used to treat countless hair fall problems and is perfect to treat post-childbirth hair fall. It is prescribed for itchy and flaky scalp.
It’s strongly advised not to self-medicate. A skilled homeopathic doctor studies the case history of a patient in detail to find out the root cause of the hair loss. Once he/she evaluates the cause, a suitable homeopathic medicine is prescribed.
Dr Batra’s™ Hair Loss Treatment
With a 96.6% patient satisfaction rate as authenticated by America Quality Assessors (AQA), Dr Batra’s™ treatment is one of the most successful hair fall treatments.
- Hair Vitalizing Treatment (HVT)
HVT is a US-FDA approved hair therapy. It stimulates hair growth and reduces hair breakage. In this treatment, a low-level laser helmet is placed on the scalp for a period of 20 minutes. You can see results in 5 weeks and that too without any side-effects. It has a success rate of 90% as authenticated by America Quality Assessors (AQA).
- STM Treatment
This South Korean innovation to regrow your hair naturally, repairs hair tissue. This technique activates hair growth with minimal or no pain. The procedure takes 60 minutes once a week. You can see results in 6 weeks and that too without any side-effects. It has a success rate of 88%as authenticated by America Quality Assessors (AQA).
This French technology is based on a Nobel Prize winning discovery. This is India’s first non-invasive hair treatment therapy. This treatment strengthens the hair’s keratin tissue. It brings the vitamins and amino acids essential for hair growth up to the hair root. It takes care of on-going hair lossand the hair loss in the first stage by facilitating blood circulation. This procedure takes 30 minutes once a week. This treatment is convenient and you can witness results in 5 weeks. It improves the hair volume and stimulates hair growthefficiently. It has a success rate of 77% as authenticated by America Quality Assessors (AQA).
Visit your nearest hair clinic to consult homeopathic specialists. They can help you understand the best suitable hair fall treatment for your condition. They can tailor a treatment plan combined with homeopathy and lifestyle changes to meet your expectations and your needs.