As technology becomes a more prominent part of the way companies function, cloud computing is at the forefront of the industry. Organizations crave for more cloud-based models that permit advanced communication capabilities with voice, video and messaging to applications used by businesses using application program interfaces or APIs like MMS, SMS, Video & Telephony. Communication platform as a serviceis the leading software in this platform.
Apart from the APIs mentioned earlier, communication services like CPaaS can be used to embed software into business applications like sales software or features into the applications like click-on-call, notifications and multifactor authentication.
CPaaS providers are now evolving in the marketplace to provide businesses and their applications on open platforms blend traditional telecommunications with new types of open-sourced enterprise applications. This helps to create and deliver real-time communications and also helps them scale at a sustainable rate by improving customer acquisition costs and developing a new form of marketing.
Using CPaaS through providers is going to be an essential marketing tool for most businesses but CPaaS can be a huge domain and streamline the process to suit a particular company is vital. Here are ten tips on how you can leverage CPaaS marketing to suit your business:
- Use SMS-based marketing: Any scalable business needs a manner of acquiring customers at a lower cost, Customer platform as a service can be maximised with SMS-marketing principles to reach a broader and more diverse audience.
- Internet-Based Messaging Services for Marketing: One of the most popular methods of using CPaaS is using their database to send out messages on platforms like WhatsApp which maximises the reach of your CPaaS provider to reach a broad audience on a global scale.
- UseCPaaSfor last-ditch marketing of events: When businesses look to market an upcoming event at short notice, a CPaaS provider will send bursts of marketing messages and videos across several platforms like emails, text messages and direct messages to various applicationsto reach an audience at a broad scale for short notice marketing solutions.
- Choose pre-packaged bundles from CPaaS: Most CPaaS providers offer pre-packaged bundles for high-value APIs to create a robust and comprehensive visual designed tool to help organise numerous revenue generating applications in short time spans.
- Send image bursts throughCPaaS: Service providers of CPaaS send bursts of pictorial messages on applications like Snapchat, WhatsApp and Instagram. This lowers customer acquisition costs and allows your business to reach a much wider audience.
- Use CPaaSto streamline your business model:Industry studies have shown that a 10% uncorrected error in orders could lead to a 50% loss of those orders. With CPaaS, this sort of error can be easily avoided as the messaging can be edited to the last letter with no room for error.
- UseCPaaS to set alerts and notifications for customers:You can use CPaaS to set reminders on your business applications for orders, purchases, change of prices and more. This can also be used to set password update reminders and reminders of events on a customer’s calendar which can be used to alert them for upcoming appointments or events held by your business.
- CPaaS for targeted markets: CPaaS has capabilities to streamline a campaign for a set market, Using, your CPaaS provider, you can cut costs on major marketing campaigns by finding the right audience for your business and catering to them exclusively while cutting out inefficient bulk marketing costs towards unresponsive consumers.
- CPaaS solutions for automatedappointments:CPaaS can be used as in an automated manner to create and manage your appointments by having a computerised calling service with pre-set questions like “would you like to make an appointment?” “what time would you like to make an appointment?” This service can then be integrated to your calendar to sync and update your appointments as they are made.
- Link yourCPaaSprovider to other service apps to integrate services: The latest version of CPaaS allows you to link and embed your business application to other service applications like IFTTT (If This Then That) and Zapier, this allows your business to create a mash-up across digital platforms.
Using SaaS (software as a service) on various platforms and in different times can extend the range of your businesses scale, try to remember though, language, tone and visual dynamics all play a pivotal role in engaging the audience of each text.